Statseeker network monitoring software delivers speed + scale + value in one complete network monitoring solution. Plus, you have the peace of mind knowing your human and financial resources are being deployed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
If you are amongst the network professionals and business managers across the globe who are using Statseeker, upgrade to Version 5.1 to gain the full benefit and reap real value for money and savings in CAPEX and OPEX expenditure.
What’s new in Version 5.1?
Statseeker Version 5.1 combines the full features of previous versions with a range of additional features such as:
- Subscription Licensing Options – The new Statseeker subscription licensing model offers flexible methods to deliver comprehensive monitoring for your environment. Available with Statseeker, Statseeker Professional and Statseeker Enterprise. Talk to your local Statseeker representative today to learn how this can benefit you.
- Analytics Trendline – Do you need to view your data usage trends? Statseeker provides the ability to create product trendline graphs presenting data trends across your network. This information enables more predictive management of your environment from early detection fault analysis through to forward planning your capacity requirements.
- Analytics Forecasting – This feature is available within the Statseeker Enterprise tier. Forecasting allows future data patterns to be predicted and displayed providing increased visibility and improved capacity planning. Be proactive and get ahead of the game with Statseeker Analytics Forecasting.
- Anomaly Detection – This feature is available within the Statseeker Enterprise tier. Anomaly detection compares your historical data with current data trends and provides performance data anomaly metrics on how these compare from a data variance perspective. Users can use this information to determine if recent trends or changes in your data have resulted in an increase in traffic, CPU load, temperatures, etc. Just another way Statseeker helps you to keep your finger on the pulse.
- Enhanced Authentication Options – Statseeker enables authentication with your existing Active Directory LDAP service. This feature has now been extended to support secure LDAP as well as Radius Authentication. User integration simplifies account and password management while still providing all of the access control granularity built into Statseeker.
- Additional NetFlow Support – With the Statseeker version 5.1 release, you can monitor NetFlow data using SFlow, JFlow, NetFlow V5 & 9 as well as IPFIX. This is alongside our unparalleled SNMP polling engine, SNMP trap collection, Syslog and Ping monitoring. Utilizing this strong suite of monitoring technologies, Statseeker users can monitor their network from the physical and virtual interface layer all the way to the individual packet level.
- Read/Write API – With Statseeker’s second generation API you can now configure common object parameters, create and edit entries as well as export Statseeker data to external tools using our integrated API.
“Statseeker Version 5.0 provides greater visibility of our network performance. The combination of increased scalability and high availability gives me the peace of mind knowing that our network monitoring is in safe hands.”
Su Lee, Network Administrator, Department of Agriculture & Fisheries