When upgrading from Statseeker Versions 3.7.0, 3.7.1 or 3.7.2 to Version 3.8.1, perform the (Software Only) upgrade.
You should NOT use the (Software and OS) upgrade unless:
- You have been advised to do so by Statseeker Technical Support, or;
- Your server has hardware that is not supported by the Operating System on your server.
NOTE: Prior to performing the upgrade, the scs_server_status package must be installed to check your server health and install new license keys.
Download Files and Upgrade Procedures
- Server Status / License Install Tool
- Upgrade 3.8.0 to 3.8.1 (Software Only)
- Upgrade 3.7.0, 3.7.1 or 3.7.2 to 3.8.1 (Software Only)
- Upgrade 3.7.0, 3.7.1 or 3.7.2 to 3.8.1 (Software and OS)
- To upgrade from versions prior to 3.7.0 you must step through each previous minor release.
- To upgrade from 3.5.1 to 3.6.4 please refer to the Upgrade Instructions.
- To upgrade from 3.6.x to 3.7.2 please refer to the Upgrade Instructions.
- To upgrade from 3.7.x to 3.8.1 please refer to the Upgrade Instructions.
In the upgrade process of 3.7.x to 3.8 you need to install the server status / license install tool.
You can download the script here.
Hardware requirements to move to 3.8.x can be found here.
Any custom scripts that use the Statseeker PERL libraries will require some adjustment, please refer to the documentation here.